Tuesday, January 5, 2010

With the help of a friend, I pruned my peach tree. Thank goodness I had some help or I would have ruined the tree. Deciding which branches to cut and which to leave is quite a project. Too bad I missed the tree pruning workshop at Tree People last month. That would have helped a lot. Oh well, I will go to the next one. Anyway, after each well-pondered cut, I pasted the cut area with Morrison's Tree Seal, which aids in healing. The peach tree looks very short now. I hope it grows a little taller this spring.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled into your blog and I am glad that I did. I like all the plant and tree things that you blog about. Peach trees remind me of peach trees when I was a kid that dropped so many peaches it distroyed a friends backyard they made a HUGE mess.

    Thanks for sharing your blog.

    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog! Hope to keep you interested for a long while!

    ReplyDelete