Friday, October 9, 2009

I didn't do very much in the garden today. All is going well. It's gotten a lot colder now and I am worried about the garlic and onions, since I just planted them. The broccoli is up, but not getting taller with any great speed. The chard is starting to show a few green sprouts. The lettuce I planted never came up. I should plant some more.

I think I have to pull up the cauliflower. It got really big, but no cauliflower. Maybe it was planted too late. I don't know. I think I am going to get some eggplant though. The plants look very healthy.

Tomorrow we finish the last three interviews of artists who have worked in or for the garden. Can't wait to see how they all fit in for the final exhibition video. The closeup photos are turning out so well. 30" x 30" images of erotic, sensual vegetables. Can a vegetable be erotic. Wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. As cold fall winds blow remember there is a time to rest and a time to work .
    For the love of a garden, nothing in a days work fulfills the heart more.
    Eat ,share and smile your hard earned bounty.
    Long red rays turn green to gold and seeds fall on rich dark soils.
    We have given and we have taken
    and
    fed
    upon
    our
    own
    sweat.
    But look deeply and see what has
    really
    grown
    for
    the Heart of a Gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. You said it very eloquently. Gardening changes you--for the good!

    ReplyDelete